Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Amazing Insight...and I haven't forgotten you, Buck!

I "met" with an amazing illustrator online, who interpreted the "Visual-Spatial" thinker in one cartoon in a way a thousand words couldn't do justice to.  Turns out, he is also a V-S thinker.  He has an amazing gift, as do many people considered "learning disabled".  I have an illustrator disability, and I have tried...so ...  (I am thinking of  "Owl" and "Dude, I'm an Aspie", as well as my own son in younger years, who use pictures to tell fantastic stories without words, often.)  I am too lazy or distracted to give Mr. Buck justice today.  (I guess you could clink on his link in friends if you are interested.  You won't be disappointed.)

This is a simple post, as most of mine are.  I "tweet" now, and another creative artist, Sally Gardner, who writes young adult books, I believe (maybe Buck could illustrate them...) always has the most informative tweets.  I am thinking she is dyslexic, and did not learn to read until she was 12 years old.  Imagine how much fun school was for her.

Anyhow, it seems when a person who has been through hell reaches out to others with help, totally amazing ideas come to us.  The world changes.

I can hardly wait to show this idea to my son.


No comments: