Monday, May 23, 2011

Change happens on the fringe





DAVID FINCHER: I don‘t want to feel anything about it. I don‘t think it‘s necessary to the

story. I think it‘s ironic. I think it‘s ironic that creativity has to happen on the fringe. It has to.

Creative change happens on the fringe of everything. It‘s always on the edge, it‘s in the margi
ns,
and then it‘s adopted by the herd. And I think it‘s ironic that a guy who seems to have issues
with being able to communicate with other people has invented one of the greatest tools for

communicating with people.

Cut and pasted from here,   David Fincher was the director of the Mark Zukerberg story The Social Network.  Didn't see the movie, but this quote is spreading like wildfire among the wanna be entrepernerial spirits of business. 

I've always proudly considered myself a part of the lunatic fringe, me and all my pseudo-intellectuality!

(Hmm...spell check didn't pick anything up.  I find that amazing!  Must be broken...) aHEM...where was I?
 
Ya-ta-hey...might as well publish.

THE SOCIAL NETWORK
THE SOCIAL NETWORK




No comments: